Monday 2 December 2013

Fluffy Kitty Holidays





From the end of the world (Argentina) I wish you all happy holidays!! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy new year!
My guess is that it will be around $1317  belu ID: 250105


Just-wanted (see what I did there?) to wish all of Just-Dice a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hopefully the troll box becomes 'merrier' during this festive season.
My guess is $1215, hopefully we don't see a crash! ID 161368

Happy Holidays. I’m new to Just-Dice and have only been investing what I can when I can. Hope the Holidays find everyone healthy and merry.
My guess for BTC price is $888.88  USD  ID is 249564

Forget the snow this Christmas. We want rain! xD
Guess: 880        Userid: 96645

Best wishes to dooglus and deb, the people who made just dice possible! Merry Christmas to everyone else as well!
Many thanks!
I'm going to guess $1145 and my account number is 273967

Merry Christmas & Happy Gambling
Risk It For A Biscuit!
$1430 USD   Alexis (108959)

Hello, discovered just-dice in October, 
I can remember when I woke up in the morning and had a look in the chat.
it was the time when Jax gambled. really exciting,but i had to go to school and luckily we had to do something on the pc.
so i could follow the insane bets. really thrilling and the people in chat are so friendly.
I wish everyone happy holidays and Christmas! 
profit might go over 9000...
I am optimistic, my guess is: 1300$/btc   ID: 203358  name: vegeta

Have a safe and happy and fluffy kitten holiday season!
my prediction is $1474    (289502) <kaylin> 



Displaying kitten-in-the-basket.jpg



1 comment :

  1. If you're trying to BUY bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of different payment methods, such as Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, Credit Card and even exchanging your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete