Sunday 15 December 2013

Saint Dooglus?



With all of the volatility, FUD, and occasional loss from gambling I think we all should remember that this currency is not as important as actually enjoying life and making others happy. Here's to hoping your holidays are splendid. 
Make it "rain" on those you care about with your presence. 
Guess: 1037 UserID: 57018 Username: SoggyLettuce


Hi to Deb and Doog,

New to the site, and I'm loving the community already. Feels like home! Happy holidays to all :)
Guess: 1130  Name - thebizzler ID: 317888 

May everyone's December and January be free of consumer stress and corporate extortion and full of Doges,
1161 on Gox is my guess (155536) <air139>

Merry Christas to dooglus and you, and may you have a good holiday of rest :)
Guess   $3000   for user id 318408: To The Moon!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)
My pick is $820. itanick (4397)

Merry Christmas strangers. I'm heading to the amazing city of York, England from the States for vacation the day after Christmas. I'm really looking forward to some sausages and mash!
My guess is $970 ID:316021

From an Angel to Deb and Doog.
Happy Christmas and a 2014 fool of rain, not snow! Keep up the community work.
My guess is $2,014 User 319159

Happy Holidays and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!
I lost 1 BTC on JD but I still like it.
My guess is $960, ID: 320210

Merry Christmas every one from Denmark I hope you get what you wish for.
Guess: 1000 USD @ user id : 314467




'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' Just-Dice
Not a whale was stirring, not nakowa nor Lik;
and the Bitcoins were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Dooglus soon would be there;
The beggars were nestled in the chat
Posting addresses, asking for a few satoshi, to spare

I had just settled in for a long betting sesh —
When out in the Just-Dice chat there arose a mess,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the computer monitor I flew like a flash,
Nakowa was betting, his entire stash!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!  Good luck to everyone :)
$869.32  uid:145724


1 comment :

  1. Merry Christmas?

    ID: 317415
    Elrod

    Guess:770

    ReplyDelete