Tuesday 19 November 2013

Silk Stalkings - Really?


It was the night before Christmas, and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring except, for the orgy going on upstairs.
The condoms were hung by the bed with care, 
In the Hopes that St. UV and his cock Pedro would be there
The hookers were drugged up in their beds
While visions of some Bitcoin tips danced in their heads
The cumdumpster in her silk stalkings and me in my Trojan XL condom
Had just settled down for a long session in the sack.
When out on strip pool a dancer feel
And I stood up to see what was a matter
and there was a SATOSHI saying
BITCOIN HAD HIT $1000 USD.
I said that wont matter because we going to $1 Million in 10 years.
And I quickly jumped back in my twat, and thought
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND ALL A GOOD FUCK!


uvwvj 4764



No comments :

Post a Comment