Tuesday 19 November 2013

Now the Nice Ones




Merry Xmas to you and doog. Hope the new year brings a bounty of coin and laughs... the chat box gives us plenty of laughs so that's probably guaranteed.
My prediction for xmas btc price is $1001...
Account number 230900..Cheerio




This season, may you be blessed with laughter, peace, and love.
pmpmpm (106686)
btc price 350$/btc




Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday whichever floats your boat and causes the least amount of butthurt.
ID (99999) 
$270




Happy Holidays to all of Just-Dice. I hope everyone gives their friends and family members some mBTC to spread the magic of crypto-currencies, I know I will! Be safe and spend time with those who matter most. Cheers!
Tiger (UID#193027)
BTC Guess December 25 2013: $1250




Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.
My guess is $1112.
(98066)Nix




Happy Holidays!
I hope you have a great Christmas with lots of snow and presents, as long as you have snow in your present residence. 
Thanks for creating a pretty great site for betting bitcoins on the internet
Merry Christmas!
My prediction is $653 USD on Christmas Day
User ID: 243955 


I got myself involved in btc just recently, and I bought some at a very bad price right now and fear of the "bubble", but I was a good guy this year and I know Santa will remember this. So I really wish to you (and to me) to have a merry Christmas night with the BTC price @ 
1111.11 $  
214246 erre03 



No comments :

Post a Comment