Saturday 5 April 2014

WTF IS TAKING SO LONG???

Ok, I am the slowest girl in the world!  Here, finally, a recipe! There will be about a 1 BTC prize pool split between an undetermined number of winners. (I will figure out the actual prizes and winners in the next few days.) See other contests for fine print re : RULES may change blah blah blah THE PRINCESS GETS TO DECIDE!!




This is a cookie recipe that I invented out of necessity (for sugar). It may cause diabetes, but is definitely worth it. I hope you enjoy

Mix the ingredients in any order you see fit, it doesn't matter as long as they get mixed well.

3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 sticks butter
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups melted chocolate chips
2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups oats

Bake ~15 min at 275°



Mesmerizing

(Princess notes: I have not prepared this yet, but reading I can attest that it may be a bit high on the 'diabetic inducing' spectrum. Please make these cookies very small and eat sparingly!)



No comments :

Post a Comment