Saturday 15 February 2014

Such Poems - Much Wow!

You think you seen it all?


Lets go
Like a rifle shot out of my mind
You know what you will find
Cocaine To A.C.I.D
XTC To GHB
Speed And Weed
Shrooms for doom and crack in my sack
MDMA capsules filling the innerside of my neck
Heroine Strapped in black on my back
Some Crystal meth in a purple bag
LSD for me
Ill chase you with a chainsaw, you will see
Its all drugs around me!
Snore the cocaine

Snore the speed
Pop the XtC
Drink the GHB in water or tea
Couse adrenalin is dope for me
Smoke the Weed
And do whatever you want with the A.C.I.D
Pop the MDMA like a goon
Eat the motherfucking shroom
Smoke the crack and get the crystel meth out your purple bag
Thats right, I kill a fag
With a furious anger and pain
Crank the steroids and gain
Do the LSD and see

Shot the heroine and meth
Now say rest in peace cuz ur close to your death
Your about to overdose
Pipes and bongs is what i clean
Ill send some crack to mister Bean
You know whats my will
Blaze a gram or joint and to kill! 




Do you remember the times,
on the river and greens
of a youth, so long ago.
The days of laughter
and worries so few,
the evenings with friends
the old and the new,
and always stuff to do


I'll bring you games
and programs
and download from afar
I'll even borrow you my laptop
with a history still intact.
But i need to tell you,
and it's a matter of fact,
that I love you.
I love you with it all



Together
we used to overcome
the greatest battles,
the biggest wars
the largest disasters.
But then I found out
and pushed you
without rest, without rest.
I pushed you so far
but I lost it all



I'll bring you games
and programs
and download from afar
I'll even borrow you my laptop
with a history still intact.
But I need to tell you,
and it's a matter of fact,
that I love you
I love you with it all



I lost it all
with the roll of a dice.
All of your hard work,
gone with a click.
The drama was too much
and you took your own.
You put my pc
in a constant down.
I miss you,
My Radeon



Let's go, bet bet bet
Martingale, how did you fail
Oh shit I am broke




Blood is red, sky is blue,

I hope it's as obvious,
that I love you.



Your innocent glance, so full of desire,
gives silent witness,
that our hearts are on fire!

Docking with Mark
Unafraid of the dark
Taboo as you say
But never on this day
We joined up our genitals
You all thought us mentals
Never will I feel loved
As I did when he shoved

1 comment :

  1. Debbie Debert "The-Deb" McDeberson, you didn't include the first line of "Docking with Mark", which is the title itself. "Docking with Mark / Unafraid of the dark / etc"

    ReplyDelete